Monday, November 15, 2010

Free from the Stuff

I've got to hand it to God, He sure does know what He's doing. God showed up BIG time for the Missionaries Yard Sale we had this past weekend. Now I'm free from all the stuff (how great that feels!) AND I raised over $900 in funds for the Celebration Zimbabwe Kids Ministry! That was just the icing on the cake :)

Between the 4 of us Celebration Missionaries headed to Africa and Greece, we raised over $2500!! And all from a yard sale, that doesn't happen every day. God definitely wants us there and is seeing to it that we get there.

It was a perfect day, sun shining; perfect location; and perfect time to share about what we will be doing to share the gospel to the nations. And it was FUN!

Not only that but my work permit application is in the hands of Zimbabwe officials and I'm praying and believing that all will go smoothly and quickly to get me there sometime in the beginning of the year. Will you stand in prayer with me on that?

I'm trusting that God will bring more monthly supporters in my path to get me to 100% goal by beginning of next year. I'm already 60% of the way there! Check out this video to see how you can help: http://vimeo.com/16488922

There are other great things on the horizon also, so be on the lookout for that soon :)

Together we can make a difference in the lives of African children!

Blessings in Christ,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment