Saturday, November 6, 2010

Will You Respond?

Will You Respond? It's a question we should ask ourselves daily. With so much need in the world how couldn't we? At the beginning of the year I make my journey full-time to live in Zimbabwe, Africa to help lead the Children's Ministry of Celebration Church Zimbabwe. It's a calling I don't take lightly. Moving half-way across the world isn't a decision anyone should take lightly. Will you take 4 minutes out of your day and watch this short video and pray about partnering monthly into this amazing ministry? I just have $1000 more in monthly I need to raise before hitting African soil. EVERY little bit helps. Your RESPONSE will last a life-time and change a life.

For info about how you can become a monthly partner email me at shannon_routzahn@hotmail.com

Blessings in Christ,

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment